Your Partner in Client Solutions
Professional advisors play a vital part in the success of the Community Foundation of the Lowcountry. We believe we are most effective when we can individualize the giving process and serve as a trusted resource for professional advisors and your clients.
As experts in philanthropy and serving as your personal connection to the charitable needs of the Lowcountry, the Community Foundation supports professional advisors and your clients in:
- Devising charitable strategies that help your client make informed decisions.
- Structuring a gift agreement that meets your client's charitable goals.
- Managing the transfer of various gifts - securities, real estate, promissory notes.
- Qualified retirement plans, life insurance, and others.
- Providing language for bequests and other deferred gifts.
- Serving as a trustee of charitable remainder trusts and charitable lead trusts.
- Providing tax deduction and life income illustrations for planned giving vehicles.
The Community Foundation’s staff provides in-depth, substantive research and first-hand experience of nonprofits and local communities throughout the Lowcountry. We also bring tremendous efficiency to charitable giving decision-making. We identify philanthropic vehicles and approaches that result in maximum tax advantages for Community Foundation donors, while also helping your clients fulfill their charitable wishes and planning goals.