Who is eligible: 501(c)(3) organizations providing services, within the Town of Hilton Head Island, to low- and moderate-income citizens of the Town. The organization must be able to verify the income level of program recipients.
Guidelines: An advisory committee will review and recommend grants. Based on guidelines and requirements established by federal government, grants must address negative economic impacts caused by Covid-19, such as healthcare, housing assistance, childcare and education, rent and utility assistance, food insecurity and other pandemic-related issues.
Application process: Applications must be submitted online through our grant portal.
To access grant application CLICK HERE.
- a completed application, including the project budget form
- the organization's annual budget
- current financial statements
- most recent audit or financial attestation statement
- most recent IRS Form 990
- attestation of population served
- board list
- a final report is required and must include information relating to income levels, race and ethnicity of the population served by this grant
- The deadline for the first cycle: November 30, 2021. Decisions will be made no later than December 13, 2021.
- Additional cycles will be defined as needed.
- All grants will be awarded no later than December 31, 2023.