How it Works
- Your board works with our staff to determine how much you would like to place in the fund bearing your organization’s name. The minimum investment is $2,500 for a non-endowed fund and $5,000 for an endowed fund.
- Your organization and your individual donors can add to the fund at any time.
- We handle all the administrative details, including investment management. You have online access to fund activity and statements.
- You can take any earned distributions each year, or reinvest those back into the fund so it continues to grow.
What are the benefits?
- An agency fund shows potential donors you’re serious about your sustainability.
- The fund can serve as a vehicle for your donors to make planned, legacy or complex gifts.
- The endowed fund is a permanent way to grow your assets. And, because your fund is pooled with other funds we manage, an agency fund lets your organization take advantage of our investment strategy and gives you the opportunity to enjoy investment options not typically available to single organizations.
Interested in learning more about establishing an agency fund?
Contact Emmy Rooney at firstname.lastname@example.org.