- Together SC – Together SC informs, promotes, connects and strengthens individual nonprofits and the nonprofit sector. Click here to read the organization's Guiding Principles and Best Practices document.
- Candid (formerly Foundation Center) grant-seeking resources – Established in 1956, and today supported by close to 600 foundations, Candid, formerly known as the Foundation Center, is the nation's leading authority on philanthropy, connecting nonprofits and the grantmakers, and supporting them with tools they can use and information they can trust.
- South Carolina Secretary of State – The Division of Public Charities regulates charitable organizations and professional fundraisers pursuant to the “Solicitation of Charitable Funds Act.” There are approximately 8,000 charitable organizations and 1,500 professional fundraisers registered with the Division.
- Guidestar – The Guidestar Website connects people and organizations with information on the programs and finances of more than 1.8 million IRS-recognized nonprofits, and has become an indispensable part of the way good works are done.
- Association of Fundraising Professionals – Advancing philanthropy through education, training and advocacy
- Internal Revenue Service – Tax information for charities and other nonprofits.