Outside the Lowcountry Region
April 08, 2024
David W. McCoy established his scholarship fund in 2021 to provide post-secondary education for qualified students pursuing an undergraduate degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM). The purpose of this scholarship is to fund motivated students who may not have the opportunity to attend college without additional financial resources.
- Applicant must be graduating senior of Troy Buchanan High School, Troy, Missouri.
- Applicant must be pursuing an undergraduate degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM).
- Applicant must show evidence of acceptance and plans to attend an accredited college or university.
- Applicant must be ranked in the top 20% of their graduating class.
- Applicant must show evidence of outstanding academic and personal achievements, including demonstrated leadership potential (through community participation, extra-curricular activates, awards, etc.).
- Applicant must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) prior to applying and provide the Student Aid Report from the FAFSA - showing Expected Family Contribution or a written statement explaining why Federal Aid was not applied for, uploaded into the online application. https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa.
Click here to review the guidelines for this scholarship.
Back to all Scholarships