The OSU Alumni Club of HHI will accept applications each year for scholarships to The Ohio State University and may award one or more scholarships based on availability of funds and application of the following criteria.
• Applicant must be already enrolled, taking classes at OSU.
• Applicant can be enrolled on any OSU campus (extension) in the state of Ohio.
• Applicant, parents or guardian must be members of alumni club.
• Applicant must make application and provide a copy of high school transcript if an entering freshman and one letter of recommendation.
• Scholarship monies will be awarded at club’s annual Christmas party.
• Applicant needs to maintain at least a 2.0 GPA at time of requirement and a full time student (12+ hours).
• If you are an OSU varsity scholarship student athlete or plan to “walk on” to a varsity sport, you may not be eligible for a club scholarship award. Each student athlete’s ability to receive a club scholarship award will need approval by Ohio State Athletics Compliance on a case by
Please click here to review the guidelines for this scholarship.