Board Development Workshop Registration is OpenAugust 05, 2022
CFL is presenting a half-day workshop on Board Development for interested nonprofit organizations. This workshop takes place September 14 and will be facilitated by Neil Sklarew, MBA, MS I/O Psychology (formerly with Georgia Center for Nonprofits).
The workshop will provide nonprofit agencies a blue print for how to develop their board to improve its governance and strategic role.
In this workshop, participants will do the following:
- Define their current and desired governance model
- Clarify the board's governance and strategic focus
- Analyze the board's current structure for possible reorganization
- Review the board's staffing to determine recruitment needs
- Examine the working relationships between board leadership, the executive director, and other members of the board.
Attendance is limited to the organization’s Executive Director or CEO and a member of the Board of Directors in a leadership role. Both must attend together!
Fee: $150 per organization (includes the E.D. and the Board Chair)
Lunch is provided
Registration is limited to 8 organizations and will be confirmed once the check has been received. To register, CLICK HERE
Contact Debbie Cahoon 843-681-9100 if you have any questions or if you would like to make your payment online.